Junior High School Department aims for learners to:
- Realize their worth as God's masterpieces and become living witnesses of the Gospel values;
- Acquire technology literacy through project-based learning approach;
- Integrate adequately and apply meaningfully their acquired knowledge and higher-order thinking skills in real-life situations;
- Develop problem solving skills as they foster positive attitude and work habits;
- Deepen a sense of nationalism and love for the environment;
- Demonstrate servant leadership skills as they actively participate and collaborate in community service.